Friday, February 28, 2014

Disney's Celebrate the Magic

Disney's newest night time wonderment is on Cinderella's Castle
it's called Celebrate the Magic




I was like a little girl watching this with my children, my teenagers were watching with such joy just as I was, this is one of many many reasons I keep bringing my family back to Walt Disney World.
The Celebrate the Magic projection show is just that a projection show up on Cinderella's Castle. 
The show is painted on by a brush in sections one at a time taking guest through the Magic of Disney.



There is everything from, Mickey Mouse, Frozen Captian Jack Sparrow the Chesire Cat Lion King all of the Princess's Wreck it Ralf and everything in between. It ends with Walt Disney himself reminding us that it was all started with a mouse.


Be sure to look at the listings every day in the Magic Kingdom to find out when Celebrate the Magic will be shown, times will vary due to park closing times.

No comments:

Post a Comment